Step Five: Emotionally Healthy Spirituality
A PLAN FOR DISCIPLESHIP THAT DEEPLY CHANGES OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD
The EH Spirituality Course:
- Directly addresses the reality that emotional maturity and spiritual maturity are inseparable. It is not possible to be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature.
- Equips people to develop a personal, first-hand relationship with Jesus by incorporating stillness, silence and Scripture as daily life rhythms.
The EH Spirituality Course moves people through 8 powerful life changing sessions:
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know Yourself That You May Know God
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward
- Journey Through the Wall
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Grief and Loss
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Go the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
Why the EH Spirituality Course?
- An estimated 85% of Christians are stuck in their relationship with Christ
- Only 1% of church leaders say that the church is doing well in discipling new and young Christians
- Only 20% of church-goers participate in any type of discipleship activity
- Only 1 in 4 Christians study the Bible to find God’s will for their lives
- Only people deeply changed by Jesus will have a powerful, long-term impact in the world[trx_line]
Sign up if you are ready to take Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course. Once you sign up we will let you know when we will be offering the next series of classes.