VOLUNTEER INFOIf you want to volunteer or reserve a parking spot for your trunk, sign up below. All volunteers are asked to be at the church on October 31st by 2:00 pm. Children will be arriving in costumes at 6:00 pm. Be prepared with LOTS of candy or treats!
The following are steps to help you get started if you would like to host a trunk or treat car.
- Step 1: As a family or group, choose the car you are going to decorate.
- Step 2: Choose a theme. (Think about Sports, fishing, vikings, time periods (the 50’s), places (farm, jungle, orzoo), Disney, kids’ Movie Themes (the Wizard of OZ), or vacation destinations (Hawaiian Luau), etc…)
- Step 3: Consider adding a game component for kids to play. (Bean bag toss, football throw, fishing game, duck pond, etc.)
- Step 4: Consider dressing up to match your car theme.
- Step 5: Be prepared with lots of candy, or treats!
- Step 6: Be at the TC parking lot at 3:00 pm on October 31st for this great outreach event!