Honor’s Reward Transform Groups
It’s a concept largely lost in our culture, but honor is core to releasing God’s kingdom into all aspects of life.
In this course, bestselling author John Bevere unveils how embracing God’s call to honor aligns you with His value system and positions you to receive all He has for you.
Pairing profound biblical insights with powerful stories of these principles in action, this course will give you a fresh outlook on this forgotten virtue—and more importantly, a passion to incorporate it into every area of your life.
When do Honor’s Reward Transform Groups start?
Honor’s Reward Transform Groups begin the week of October 10th and run until the week of November 7th.
A Transform Group is a great next step for anyone who has completed Growth Track, Starting Point, Emotionally Healthy Spirituality and Emotionally Healthy Relationships.
- Weekly Bible study will help you grow in your faith (Psalm 119:11; 2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- Prayer from others helps you get through the tough times (Philippians 4:6; 1 John 5:14-15).
- You’ll meet new friends in this busy city that will encourage you (Proverbs 27:17).
- You’ll have fun with other people going through the same things you are (Ecclesiastes 4:9-10).
Each TC Group is unique, but generally, all groups have some social time with snacks and conversation up front, followed by a time of study and prayer. The meeting will last somewhere around 1 & 1/2 to 2 hours.
Groups usually meet once per week for a semester of usually 10 – 12 weeks.
You can sign up online by clicking “Find a Group” button. Once you find a group, click email the leader and request to join the group. You can also join a group by signing up on a Sunday morning via connection card.
Each individual group is responsible for deciding how to handle childcare needs. Some options are:
- Have parents arrange for sitters on their own and attend the group without children
- Chip in together for a sitter who watches the kids in a different room while your group meets
- Group members take turns watching the kids each week
Yes! We are always looking for additional people to facilitate a small group and/or individuals to open up their homes to host a Small Group. No experience necessary. One of the exciting components of TC Groups are small group meetings in homes. All you need is a living room large enough for around 10 or 12 people and a TV & DVD player. If you would like to facilitate a group or host a group send us an email at email@example.com!